Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,828 sqft, $136/sqft
Spacious 4 Bed, 2.5 Bath Home In The Harriman Park/Friendly Hills Neighborhood Of Morrison. The Main Floor Features Formal Living and Dining Rooms, Kitchen With Extra Cabinet Space, and A Spacious Family Room (Including Gas Fireplace) With Half Bathroom. All Four Bedrooms Are Upstairs; There Is A Full Bath In The Hallway, Which Also Connects To One Bedroom. The Master Suite Will Fit All Your Furniture and Has A Private 3/4 Bath With Walk-In Closet and Dual Vanity Sink. The Interior Of This Home Has Fresh Paint! The Basement Is Open and Can Be Used For Storage Or Finished To Your Liking. This Home Is Ideal For Living and Entertaining With Indoor and Outdoor Spaces. Enjoy Morning Coffee Or Evening Dinner On The Covered Deck. Mature Landscaping Makes This Home Nice and Private. Living Here You'll Enjoy Walking Or Biking To The Parks & Trails, Close Proximity To C-470 For Commuting, and Nearby Shopping For Ease Of Running Errands. New Roof and Windows Screens Just Installed!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,828 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,152 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 676 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 7,309 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 2342445
- On Market: 08 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Harriman Park/Friendly Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Peiffer
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Buy-Out Company Realty, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.