Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,871 sqft, $158/sqft
This Home Is Perfect For A Fix/Flip, Fixup Investor (Was A Previous Rental) Or Owner Occupied Buyer Who Wants A Remodel Project. This Property Has Great Potential For Sweat Equity. Home Has Some Sloping Floors and Needs Foundational/ /Structural Repairs, As Well As Some Kitchen/Bathroom Updating/Cosmetic Attention. Property Is Sold Strictly as Is. This Property Offers Benefits Such As A Main Floor Master, Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings, Full Basement, Corner Lot, Rv Parking, Cul-De-Sac Location, Large Backyard, Walking Distance To Harriman Park, Close To Red Rocks and Bear Creek Lake. No Fha Or Va Offers. Cash Or Conventional Only. ** New Kitchen Cabinets In Shed Are An Inclusion With The Sale Of The Property **
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,871 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,729 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 710 sqft
- Lot size: 5,714 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 3933387
- On Market: 05 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Friendly Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1981
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Peiffer
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by RE/MAX 100 INC.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.