Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,909 sqft, $215/sqft
Now Is Your Chance To Own A Fully Remodeled Home In The Friendly Hills Neighborhood! This Beautiful Home Home Boasts A Fully Remodeled Kitchen With Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Updated Tile Flooring, and A Exit Directly Onto A Big Trex Deck To Enjoy The Colorado Summer With Family and Friends. There Are 2 Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms On Both Floors, With Both Bathrooms Also Beautifully Remolded. This Home Also Has A Open Floor Plan To Also Entertain Upstairs, and A Family Room Downstairs To Enjoy Time With Family Near The Fireplace. The Home Sits On A Big Lot With Plenty Of Room For Pets To Freely Run Around, Or Enough Space To Start Your Very Own Garden With Plenty Of Space Left Over. Don't Miss Out On Your Chance To See This Home. Home Will Be Available To Start Showings On 5/18 With An Open House On 5/19 From 12pm-2pm.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,909 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,909 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 8,637 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 6932916
- On Market: 07 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Friendly Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1981
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Jet Action Tub,Radon Mitigation System,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Patio,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kendallvue
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Compass Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.