Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,807 sqft, $144/sqft
Lovely Bear Creek 2 Story With Over 2500 Finished Sq Ft & Fabulous Mountain Views! Contemporary Open Floor Plan With Hickory Plank Flooring On The Main Level Along With The Eat-In Kitchen With Cherry Cabinetry, Breakfast Bar, Main Floor Office, Powder Room, Living and Dining Areas, & Family Room W/Gas Fireplace.4 Bedrooms Plus Spacious Loft On The Upper Level Along With The Laundry Room. Full Unfinished Basement For Future Expansion.Convenient Location To Mountains, C-470, I-70 & Shopping.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,807 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,536 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,271 sqft
- Lot size: 5,000 sqft (0.11 acres)
- MLS ID: 2509086
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Truth Christian Academy
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2014
- Builder: KB Home
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kendallvue
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Staufer Team Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.