Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,824 sqft, $218/sqft
Huge Single Family Home On A Large Lot. This Bi-Level Home Has Plenty To Offer! The Open Kitchen Has Tons Of Cabinets and Countertop Space and Is Connected To A Big Deck To Enjoy The Co Weather. Two Bedrooms Upstairs With A Living Room and One Large Bedroom Downstairs With Another Huge Living Room. Washer and Dryer In Separate Laundry Room. Attached Two Car Garage. Completely Fenced In Yard With Large Trees, Sprinkler System On Both Front and Back and Extra Parking In The Back, Great For An Rv/Boat/Etc. Great Home You Have To See! Pets Welcome.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,824 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,824 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 10,603 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 5929396
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Belleview Ridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1974
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Kendallvue
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Innovative RE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.