Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,928 sqft, $231/sqft
Masterful, Low-Maintenance Living In The Highly Desired Neighborhood Of Willow Springs, Just Steps From Red Rocks County Club. This Detached Patio Home With Ranch Style Floor Plan Is The One For Your Buyers! Step Inside To Find Newly Refinished Hard Wood Floors and Hand Rail. The Front Bedroom Can Easily Be Used As A Home Office Or Study. Light and Bright, This Home Has An Open Floor Plan To Include The Living Room and Dining Area and Large Gourmet Kitchen. The Master Bedroom Off A Private Patio, Boasts A Huge Walk-In Closet and Fully Remodeled Master Bathroom. Downstairs Is A Finished Basement, Separate Bathroom and Guest Bedroom With New Carpet. The Hoa Takes Care Of The Yard and Snow Removal Allowing You To Enjoy Living Near A Golf Course, Pool, Clubhouse, and Over 800 Acres Of Private Trails.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,928 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,635 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,464 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 4,459 sqft (0.10 acres)
- MLS ID: 5908308
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Willow Springs
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Foyer/Entry,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Garden Area
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Red Rocks
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Camber Realty, LTD
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.