Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,459 sqft, $321/sqft
Secluded Custom Ranch In The Exclusive Willowbrook Community! Nestled On Over An Acre Surrounded By Mature Tree Lined Roads, Native Rock, & Non-Stop Mountain Views In All 4 Seasons! Light Drenched Open Floor Plan W/Soaring Ceilings, Exposed Wood Beams, Massive Centered Solid Bricked Wood Burning Fireplace & Picturesque Setting Out Every Window. Gracious Size Bedrooms, Main Floor Master W/En-Suite & Sauna! Truly Rare Opportunity To Own A One Owner Home In Coveted Location Dedicated To Providing Premier Community Features For The Colorado Lifestyle! Over 800 Acres Of Private Open Space/Trails For Willowbrook Members Only, Private Horse Boarding Stables, Access/Use To Historic Memorial the Cave Crestbrook Circle Is The Perfect Place To Call Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,459 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,793 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 666 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 1 acres (51,836 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7309386
- On Market: 02 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Willowbrook
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Sauna,Skylights,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Front Porch,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Red Rocks
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.