Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,786 sqft, $297/sqft
Open The Front Door, and You Have The Wow! Factor. The Views Are Truely Worth A Million $! and Then You Have The House On Top Of The Views! The Main Floor Formal Living Room Has A Beautiful mid Century Modern Style Shelving Unit and Views; Large Family Room With A Separate Entrance and Views! (Could Be Converted To An in-Law Bedroom); The Kitchen Has 42 Cabinets, A Large Pantry With Custom Storage, Roll Out Shelves, Double Ovens, Slab Granite and Views! The Master Bedroom Suite Has A 5 Piece Bathroom and Two Closets (One Walk-In), Private Deck and Views! The Deck Stretches Along Most Of The Length Of The West Side Of The Home, and Accesses The Pool and Jacuzzi. The Open Staircase Leads To The Lower Level That Has 3 More Bedrooms, Wood Burning Fireplace, Wet Bar, 3/4 Bath That Is Accessible From The Pool Area, and Views! There Is A New Roof, 9 New Windows and New Door, The Other Doors and Windows Are Pella and Colby, New Water Lines To The Boiler, New Water Heater, and More!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,786 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,373 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,712 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 1 acres (46,655 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2014362
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Willowbrook
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1974
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Kitchen,Living Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Gutters,Patio,Pool, Private,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Red Rocks
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Resident Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.