Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
Bed , Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
Amazing gentle acreage with unsurpassed snow cap and downtown Denver skyline views. Two lots remain in this premier gated community with close-in convenience, easy access to Highway 285 and just 12 minutes to C-470. Multiple building sites offer serene privacy with gently sloping topography, healthy trees, rock outcroppings, long distance views and adjoining Denver Mountain Park land. The builder/owner of the land is a long standing family owned custom building company founded in 1978 and specializing in quality Colorado homes. A team of qualified design and construction specialist can help design your ultimate Colorado custom home. HOA amount To Be Determined
- Status: Active
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 11 acres (490,921 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2576828
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Stone Mountain
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built:
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.