Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,343 sqft, $201/sqft
Privacy,Views,Location Found In This Tastefully Updated Home On 1.3 Acres. Main Floor Master, Beautiful Kitchen/Family Room With Expansive Views Towards The Foothills and City. Showcase Kitchen Has Marble Counters, Cherry Cabinets, Center Island, Wolf Gas Range, Tons Of Storage and Counter Space. Upstairs Are Three More Bedrooms.Two Share A Bathroom and The Third Has A Private Bath Perfect For Guests. In The Walkout Finished Lower Level Is A Fifth Bedroom and Bath For Mother In Law Or Nanny Suite. There Is A Wet Bar/Kitchenette and A Great Room For Entertaining Or Playing. There's An Oversized Three Car Garage, Fenced Area and Large Open Space On The Property. Red Rocks Country Club Is In The Neighborhood With 18 Holes Golf, Swimming Pools, Casual and Fine Dining. Red Rocks Elementary Is A John Irwin School Of Excellence Winner and The Bus Stop Is One Door Away. Homeowners Have Access To 800 Acres Of Private Open Space For Hiking & Biking. 25 Minutes To Denver Or Dtc.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,343 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,621 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,613 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 1 acres (59,154 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2827713
- On Market: 30 days
- County: Bear Creek
- Neighborhood: Willow Springs
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1991
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Red Rocks
- Junior High: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Listing by Your Castle Real Estate Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.