Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 7,953 sqft, $440/sqft
Architecturally Appealing, Cutting Edge New Construction Will Be Completed In Late 2017. Positioned On Lot 2 In The Exclusive Gated Community Of Stone Mountain, This Stunning, Contemporary Is A Minimalist's Dream. Specifically Engineered, The Home Takes Advantage Of The Supreme Natural Setting, Views and Rock Outcroppings. Situated On Almost 12 Acres Of Privacy, The Home's Windows Offer Unobstructed Views Of Downtown Denver City Lights, Snow-Capped Long's Peak and Rolling Southern Vistas. Expansive Living Areas With An Open Plan and Loads Of Windows Define Indoor/Outdoor Living. The Sleek Custom Kitchen Houses A Miele Appliance Package and Compliments Long, Sweeping Spaces. The Layout, Comprising Of A Main Floor Master and Private Secondary Bedroom Suites All With Private Baths, Is Perfect For Homeowners and Guests. Positioned In A Location With Privacy, Outstanding Views and Easy Access To The City, This Home Was Designed To Make Every Day Life More Convenient and Luxurious.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 7,953 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,644 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,493 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 12 acres (522,284 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7848816
- On Market: 08 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Stone Mountain
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Heat: Radiant,Solar Passive
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile,Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Steam Room,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Patio,Professional Landscaping
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.