Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
*RARE VACANT 1.63 ACRE LOT FACING DAKOTA RIDGE HOGBACK IN COVETED WILLOWBROOK SUBDIVISION, CREATED IN 1962 FROM KEN-CARYL RANCHLAND* *MINUTES FROM C-470 WITH AN UNMISTAKABLE FOOTHILLS FEEL* *MAJESTIC VIEWS* *RED ROCK AND SANDSTONE OUTCROPPINGS THROUGHOUT THIS SPECIAL NEIGHBORHOOD, INCLUDING WILLOWBROOK'S OWN RED ROCK AMPHITHEATRE* *Stable-Arena, Playground, and Tennis Courts create a unique recreational area* *Neighborhood traffic only due to closed road system with single entrance/exit. *HORSES: No horses on residential lots; owners may stable horses at the Willowbrook Stable-Arena per a Lease Agreement (Willowbrook Stable Rules in Supplements)* *Many bike paths and trails nearby; Willowbrook residents may use Ken-Caryl and Willow Springs Open Spaces per agreements (Ken-Caryl Ranch Trail Club newsletter in Supplements)*. Schools: Red Rocks Elementary; Carmody Middle School; Bear Creek High School. Listing agent can provide builder contact information.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (71,414 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5272855
- On Market: 01 days
- Neighborhood: Willowbrook
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 0
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Your Castle Real Estate Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.