Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,216 sqft, $237/sqft
Huge Price Reduction*this Is A 10*updated Throughout*new Travertine Floors*new Designer Lighting*newer Appliances*crown Molding*new Windows*beautiful New Bathrooms*new Staircase*custom Paint*open Floor Plan*super Clean*awesome Deck To Enjoy The Mountain Views*fantastic Foothills In Peaceful Location*over 1 Acre Lot Surrounded By Beautiful Pines*oversized Garage*only 12 Minutes To C-470*move In Condition.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,216 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,114 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1 acres (48,205 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5537209
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Pine Park Estates
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Hot Tub/Spa,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Hot Tub/Spa,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by MB TLC BROKERS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.