Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,698 sqft, $250/sqft
Welcome To This Beautiful Ranch Home In Pine Park Estates Just 15 Minutes From C-470. This Home Has Many Upgrades Throughout The Home. Custom Cabinets, and Unique Craftsman Touches Through The Home. This Home Has Beautiful Mountain Views With Main Floor Master With 5 Piece Bath and Also Study Or A Den On The Main Level As Well. Beautiful Walk Out Basement For Entertaining and Deck On The Main To Watch The Elk and Deer In The Evenings As They Pass Through The Yard. Beautiful Flower Beds With Drip System, Rv Parking, Also A Storage Shed, Wet Bar, Quartz Counter Tops and So Much More. You Won™t Be Disappointed. Beautiful Drive In and Out Driveway For Easy Access. No Hoa & No Covenants.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,698 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,563 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,349 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 1 acres (46,500 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6574887
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Pine Park Estates
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Baseboard,Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Basement,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Remodeled,Vaulted,Wet Bar,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Smoke Alarm,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Garden Area,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by RE/MAX NORTHWEST INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.