Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,285 sqft, $198/sqft
Situated In North Turkey Creek, Majestic Ponderosa Pines Grace This Gorgeous Southwest Facing Ranch Home W 5 Beds & 3.5 Baths On 4.4 Acres. Incredible Panoramic Mountains Views From A Spacious Covered Wrap-Around Porch. Living Room W Gorgeous Views, Cozy Wood Fireplace, Wood Beam Accents & Ceiling Fan. Dining Room Has Hardwood Floor W Inlays, Breathtaking Vistas. Spacious Kitchen Is Open To Dining & Living Rooms W Lovely Slab Countertops, Breakfast Bar Seating, Wood Floor & Access To Patios & Lovely Backyard; Perfect For Relaxing & Entertaining. Main Level Has Master W An En Suite 3/4 Bath, Plus 2 More Beds & Full Bath. Basement Offers A Rec Room W Wood Stove, 2 Beds, 3/4 Bath W Tile Floor, Flex Room, Utility Room W Storage Space. Main Level Laundry Room Shares A 1/2 Bath. Finished 2 Car Attached Garage W Exterior Access Door. Utility Shed. Gorgeous, Private Property Just A Few Minutes To Us 285, All On Paved Roads. Close To Elem School & Nearby Conveniences Of Town. See Virtual Tour.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,285 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,131 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,543 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 4 acres (191,533 sqft)
- MLS ID: 1857692
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: North Turkey Creek
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1974
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Free-standing,Wood Living Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Gutters,Patio,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.