Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,820 sqft, $180/sqft
2.23 Acres Of Wooded Property In The Highly Desirable and Coveted Mountain Community Of Homestead, This Home Is Just Minutes From C470, The Denver Metro Area and Less Than 10 Minutes From Conifer With Restaurants, Grocery and Much More. This 4 Bedroom Main Floor Master Captures The Beauty Of The Outdoors and Mountain Elegance With It's Abundance Of Large Windows and Tall Ceilings. The Large Professionally Decorated and Remodeled Master Suite Has Sitting Areas, An Adjacent Office W/Private Deck and A Master Bath Like No Other. Relax and Enjoy The Large Soaking Tub, Heated Tile Floors, Large Walk-In Shower With Bench and Custom Crafted Vanity With Granite. The Layout, The Decorating and The Flow Of The Home's Design Was Meant For Impressive Entertaining and Joyous Everyday Living. The Large Wrap Around Trex Deck Connects The Living and Eating Spaces With The Great Outdoors. The Additional Bedrooms Are Large and Connected To Adjacent Bathrooms.Don't Miss Video Https://Youtu.Be/Mswq17ps9bo
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,820 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,820 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,406 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (97,139 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5901737
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Homestead
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Wood Family Room,Kitchen,Master Bedroom,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck,Dog Run
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by RE/MAX of Boulder
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.