Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,894 sqft, $245/sqft
Morrison Custom Home With Mountain Views In The Desirable Homestead Neighborhood! Customize This Mountain Estate To Be Yours In Any Way You See Fit With Internationally Acclaimed Custom Home Builder G.J. Gardner! This 2+ Acre Private Lot Features Amazing Mountain Views, Abundant Wildlife, Public Water and Easy Access To Denver, Morrison and Conifer. Changes To The Floorplan Layout Still Available To Be Made By Our Future Homeowner As Well As All Interior Finishes. Tentative Building Plans Are Available To Review and Are Subject To Change. Photos Are For Advertising Purposes Only To Give Examples Of How Your Custom Home Can Look Depending On Personalization Adjustments.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,894 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,253 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,620 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (88,386 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2587771
- On Market: 30 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Homestead
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: GJ Gardner Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Electric Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Marshdale
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by BlueSpruce Group, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.