Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,599 sqft, $186/sqft
Rare Opportunity To Live In Doubleheader Ranch Estates. Over 1 Acre Wooded Lot, Rock Outcroppings, Gorgeous Foothills Views and City Lights Views. One Of The Newer Homes In The Neighborhood With No Hoa. Custom Built Home With Open Floor Plan. Raised Ranch With Walk Out Basement. Vaulted Ceilings, Skylights, Floor To Ceiling Windows, Wooden Starburst Truss,Road Base Driveway , 1 Natural Gas Log Fireplace, 2 Wood Burning Stoves, 10 Ft. Ceilings In The Lower Level, 2 Decks and A 4 Rail Log 5 Ft High Dog Run. Durable Metal Roof. Opportunity To Live In Secluded, Privacy , Only 10 Minutes From C470 On Paved Road Access. School Bus Route, That Gets Plowed Early and Often. Finished Square Footage Area Above Garage Has Large Windows With Floor To Ceiling Views. This Area Could Be Used For Studio, Media Room,Man Cave and Has Had Heat Source Recently Installed. Recently Painted Exterior, Newer Hot Water Heater. Kitchen Reverse Osmosis Filtration System. Whole House Water Sediment Filter.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,599 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,599 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,476 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 1 acres (53,320 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9653502
- On Market: 02 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Doubleheader Ranch
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Basement,Family Room,Other
- Roof: Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Dog Run,Heated Gutters,Patio
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by HIGHGARDEN REAL ESTATE INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.