Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,153 sqft, $175/sqft
Transformed Mountain Home With Separate Guest Suite Or Airbnb. Total Transformation Of A 1949 Cabin To Newer Two Story Stucco Home. Log Accent Walls Provide A Nostalgic Mountain Feeling. Stunning Custom Tile Flooring Throughout Main and Second Floor Of Main House. Maple Cabinetry, Slab Granite, Ss Appliances, Handcrafted Iron Branch Staircase Rail, Penthouse Master Suite. 1131 Sq Ft 3 Bedroom, Kitchen, Full Bath Guest Suite Above Garage For The Perfect Airbnb Income Potential.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,153 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,153 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1 acres (48,526 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7985241
- On Market: 30 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Double Header
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Insert,Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Skylights,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Dog Run,Maintenance Free Exterior,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by Assist 2 Sell Real Estate Services
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.