Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,612 sqft, $156/sqft
Mountain Contemporary Home With Far Reaching Denver City Lights View, Including Incredible Sunrises! Awesome Location, Just Off Of Hwy 285 Before Conifer. This Is A 5 Bedroom Home For That Growing Family With A Bonus Room That Can Be A Rec Room Or Another Bedroom. Hardwood Flooring, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vaulted Ceilings, Loft, Master Suite With 5 Pc Bath, and Plenty Of Wrap Around Decking. Newer Roof, Nicely Treed Acre, Paved Driveway, 3 Car Garage, Even Includes A Outdoor Fire Pit Area To Enjoy Your Evenings. Lower Level Has Its Own Entrance and Could Easily Be Made Into A Mother-In-Law Suite. All Within A Quick Commute To The Denver Metro Area! Call For Your Showing Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,612 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,612 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 42,417 sqft (0.97 acres)
- MLS ID: 2837018
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Mc Kinley
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 3+ Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1993
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Pellet Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by REALPRO REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.