Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
0 Bed , 0 Bath, 0 sqft, $/sqft
Lot 2, Broken Bow Ranch Subdivision,12.6 acres, A-2. The subdivision utilizes Cross Bow Road. from S. U.S. Highway 285 for access to Broken Bow Ranch Road. Cross Bow is privately maintained. Access at the intersection of U.S. Highway 285 and Cross Bow Road is a right-in / right-out movement. A U-turn is required, if traveling south, at 9064 S. US Hwy 285 (Stop & Go Station). There is an existing well, permit # 276969, that will serve all lots and a recorded shared water agreement. There is an existing fire cistern and recorded easement. New property owner(s) are responsible for the water supply system from the existing well, individual sewage disposal system, IREA power and propane installation(s). Inter-Canyon Fire provides fire and rescue protection. Jefferson County and Colorado State Forest Service requires defensible space for all new structures at the time of building permit. Lot 2 access fuel brakes are currently ongoing and will be approved by Colorado State Forest Service.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Total Sqft: 0 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 0 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 13 acres (549,109 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9747304
- On Market: 04 days
- Neighborhood: Broken Bow Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Land
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 0
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Junior High:
- High School:
Listing by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elevated Living RE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.