Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,878 sqft, $195/sqft
A Beautiful Acreage With Home Located In The Mountains Of Morrison. Situated On A Quiet and Private Road, This 11.74 Acres Sits Among Other Large Land Holdings and Has The Warming Benefit Of Year Round Southern Exposure. The Land Is A Balanced Mix Of Spring Fed Pasture, Woods, and Within Steps Of The Home Is An Open Ridge and A Large Open Knob Featuring Sweeping Mountain Views To Denver Metro and The Eastern Plains. This Property Was Previously Paddocked For Horses and With Fence Repair It Can Quickly Be Brought Back To Life. Jefferson County A-2 (Ag) Zoning and The Domestic Well Provide A Variety Of Use; There Is Also Plenty Of Space For Accessory Buildings, Workshops, Stables Etc. The Large Two Story Ranch Home Stays Warm In The Winter As Its Exposed To A Large Southern Sky. The Home Is Nearly All Original and Well Maintained; It Is A Fantastic Candidate For A Modern Remodel. Two Car Detached Garage Located Next To Home. Call Or Email For Directions To Property!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,878 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,878 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,439 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 12 acres (511,394 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6887000
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Morrison
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1968
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Architectural Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.