Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
8 Bed , 6 Bath, 4,857 sqft, $309/sqft
Echos Of Yesteryear! Magnificent Tip Top Ranch Property With Long Family History. Exceptional Pasture, Pond, Aspen Groves, Rock Outcroppings and Forest. An Old Runway Is Indicated By The Wind Sock That Still Blows In The Wind. Incredible Hiking, Horseback Riding and Atv Terrain. Inspiring Mt Evans Views On One Side and Night Lights Of Denver On The Other. There Are Currently Four Income Property Homes, An Airplane Hanger and Storage Shed. This Could Continue To Be A Private Ranch With A New Private Home Built In The Future Or A Camp For Kids Or We Can Have A Discussion About The Subdivision Options. Call Us and We Can Set Up A Tour For You.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 4,857 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,557 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 396 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 80 acres (3,481,359 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7443400
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: South Turkey Creek
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 9
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1910
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Insert,Wood Bedroom,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by Windermere Evergreen
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.