Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,862 sqft, $175/sqft
Located In The Scenic Hilldale Pines Neighborhood, This Raised Ranch Is Perfect For Anyone Seeking To Own Their Own Mountain Haven. Complete With An Open Concept On The Upper Level and A Bonus Room Downstairs, This Raised Ranch Has Plenty Of Space For Entertaining. The Spacious Master Bedroom Features A Private Sitting Area, Two Large Closets, and Tons Of Natural Light. This Mountain Home Takes Full Advantage Of The Spectacular Views With A Deck Off The Master Bedroom, A Back Porch With A Hot Tub, and An Upper and Lower Deck. The City and Mountain Views, Great Entertaining Spaces, and Numerous Decks Make This Home The Perfect Place To Enjoy All That Colorado Has To Offer. Don™t Miss Out On Your Chance To Own Your Classic Colorado Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,862 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,862 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 972 sqft
- Lot size: 1 acres (44,330 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9656703
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Conifer
- Neighborhood: Hilldale Pines
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 8
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1985
- Heat: Baseboard,Stove
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Water Purifier
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: West Jefferson
- Junior High: West Jefferson
- High School: Conifer
Listing by KELLER WILLIAMS FOOTHILLS REALTY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.