Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,124 sqft, $117/sqft
Beautiful Single-Family, Raised-Ranch With Finished Basement In Newer Parker Neighborhood! Your Future Home Offers 3 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms. Main Level Has Gorgeous Dark Hardwood Flooring Throughout: Private Study With Double French Doors, Formal Dining Room, Butler™s Pantry, and Huge Eat-In Gourmet Kitchen. Kitchen Features Quartz Countertops, Subway Tile Backsplash, Kitchenaid Stainless-Steel Appliances, and Large Island With Breakfast Bar Seating. Family Room Has Gas Fireplace and Built-In Surround Sound. Spacious Main-Floor Master Suite Features A Private 5-Piece Bathroom and Walk-In Closet. Finished Basement With 9-Ft Ceilings, Huge Rec Room and Bonus Room For A Theater! Lots Of Room On The Flagstone Patio In Back For Furniture and Grill! Professionally
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,124 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,125 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,580 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 6,621 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 3800016
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Sierra Ridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Garden Area,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Prairie Crossing
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by TRELORA
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.