Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,614 sqft, $128/sqft
Former Meritage Model Home With Over $100,000 In Designer/Custom Upgrades. This Home Shines! As You Walk In To The Foyer You Will Notice The Beautiful Wood Floor Throughout, Gorgeous Curved Staircase. The Gourmet Kitchen Has All Any Cook Could Ask For. Huge Center Island With A Breakfast Bar, Quartz Counters, Stainless Appliances, Double Oven, Beautiful Backsplash, Designer Lighting. The Open Family Room Has 2 Story Ceilings Custom Stone Wall, Built In Speakers. Main Floor Bedroom With An Ensuite Bath. Dining Room Has A Beautiful Accented Ceiling. Large Main Floor Study With French Doors. Upstairs You Will Find A Loft, Large Secondary Rooms With Walk-Ins and A Jack N Jill Bath. The Master Suite With Designer Accents, Enormous Walk-In, Luxurious 5 Piece Bath With A Walk-In Shower and Separate Vanities Connected To The Large Laundry Room. Professional Landscape With A Large Covered Patio. Water Purifier Is Included. Garage Floors Have Been Epoxied and Have Built In Shelving
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,614 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,710 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,904 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,409 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 6766004
- On Market: 7 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Sierra Ridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2014
- Builder: Meritage Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Water Purifier
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Prairie Crossing
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by RE/MAX MOMENTUM
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.