Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,512 sqft, $136/sqft
Fantastic 3 Bedroom Plus Private Study Ranch-Style Home. The Great Room Has Family Room, Dining Room and A Gorgeous Kitchen With High End Stainless Appliances, 48 Cabinets, Huge Walk-In Pantry and Granite Island. You'll Love The Outdoor Living As Well With The Extended Covered Deck With Lighting, A Nice Sized Lawn and Backs To A Greenbelt So The Kids Can Play Ball. This Home Comes With All The Wonderful Lennar Features Including Solar Energy. The Master Suite Has Coffered Ceilings and A Wonderful 5-Piece Bath. The Large Basement Is Ready For Your Finishes With 9' Ceilings and Roughed In For A Bath. Walk To The Pool and Play Area Including A Basketball Court. This Is A Wonderful Community With An Elementary School Planned For Just Around The Corner.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,512 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,256 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,256 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,233 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 8742478
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Sierra Ridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Builder: Lennar
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Smoke Free,Utility Sink
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Fence,Solar,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Prairie Crossing
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.