Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,451 sqft, $233/sqft
Buyers Loan Fell Through!! Inspirational Views¦with Privacy Like No Other, Yet Close To Everything! Ponderosa Pine Trees and Tranquil Setting While Sitting On Your Deck Enjoying A Colorado Sunset Over The Mountains! You Cannot Find Another Property That Has The Quality and Location Of This Âœone Of A Kind Magnificent Colorado Estate. A 40 Foot Vaulted Entry (Cupola) Greets You At The Front Door, and The Dramatic 7 Foot Wide Pine Wood Staircase Will Take Your Breath Away. Incredible Details Include: Viking 6 Burner Stove;Custom Stainless Hood;Chefs Sink;Maple Cabinets/Hardwoods;2 Laundry Rooms;Incredible Storage;Fully Fenced;Water Feature/Stream;3 Ponds;Back Stairwell To Access South Wing;Heated Garage/Tool Room;Riding Arena;Wrap Around Covered Porch;Vineyard;Garden and Heated Clear Span Steel Building. Newly Added Covered Outdoor Living Area Is Usable All Year Long and Offers Heaters, A Natural Wood Burning Fireplace, Built-In Kitchen, With Eating Area, and The Views Are Included.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,451 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,451 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,191 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 10 acres (435,600 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7463013
- On Market: 4 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Inspiration/Parker
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 10
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1998
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Other
- Fireplaces: 7 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Dining Room,Great Room,Kitchen,Master Bedroom,Other,Outdoor
- Roof: Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Compactor,Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Fenced Pasture,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Greenhouse,Maintenance Free Exterior,Pond/Lake,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Wraparound Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by MB REALTY IN COLORADO LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.