Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,358 sqft, $116/sqft
There™s Plenty Of Space To Accommodate Dual Living Situations In The Superhome At Sierra Ridge. This Two-Story Home Features Five Spacious Bedrooms and Three and One-Half Baths In The Main Home. The Attached Private Suite Features A Private Living Area, Kitchenette, Laundry, Bathroom, Bedroom and Retreat Or Optional Second Bedroom. The Suite Features A Private Entrance As Well As Direct Access To The Main Home. Offering The Best In Both Privacy and Connectivity, These Homes Were Designed To Accommodate The Family You™re Raising and The Family That Raised You.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,358 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,239 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,119 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 10,367 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 9215156
- On Market: 03 days
- County: Chaparral
- Neighborhood: Sierra Ridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Builder: Lennar
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Solar,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Prairie Crossing
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by Redefy
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.