Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,185 sqft, $386/sqft
A Rare Opportunity To Own In The Exclusive Evans Ranch Neighborhood.A Peaceful & Secluded 35acre Horse Property Anchored By Tremendous Ponderosa Pines,Meadows & Mountain Views.This Spectacular Gated Property Features An Executive Style Ranch Walk-Out Residence W/ Main-Floor Master,Office,Over 5188 Sf Finished,4 Beds,5 Baths,Open Floorplan W/Upgraded Kitchen,Slab Granite Counters,Butler™s Pantry & Formal Dining Room Plus A Finished Basement.The Âœmillion Dollar Barn Boasts A 1400+ Sf,2 Bed,1 Bath Custom Living Quarters W/ Custom Kitchen,Cigar/Wine/Game Room,Maple Wood Floors,Family Room W/ Projection,Washer/Dryer Hookups & Fireplace.The 42™72™ Heated Shop/Car Collectors Area W/ Separate 1/2 Bathroom Includes Radiant Heat System,42™x38™ Horse Barn W/3 Stable Master Stalls (12x14),2 Stalls Have Runs,Heated Waterers,2 Grooming Bays,Wash Bay,Fly Spray System,Tack Room,Hay Storage,Round Pen,Outdoor Arena & More.A Remarkable Property For The Consummate Car Collector (22 Bays) Or Horse Owner.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,185 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,133 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,588 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 35 acres (1,541,066 sqft)
- MLS ID: 4539226
- On Market: 30 days
- County: Ponderosa
- Neighborhood: Evans Ranch
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 26
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Dog Run,Fence,Fenced Pasture,Gas Valve,Lighting,Patio,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.