Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,180 sqft, $231/sqft
Don't Miss This Custom Beauty Just Minutes From Parker and Southlands. This 2 Acre Lot With Sweeping Mountain Views Is Surrounded On Three Sides By Dedicated Open Space Making It Feel Much Larger. This Small Batch Builder Cuts No Corners. An Amazing Open Floor Plan Is Highlighted With 5 Hickory Floors and Knotty Alder Trim and Doors. Main Floor Study Boasts Alder Wainscoting and Coffered Ceilings. Gourmet Kitchen With Double Ovens, Professional Cook Top With Hood, Slab Granite Counters, and Large Island. The Master Suite Has Stunning Mountain Views. The Five Piece Bath Includes Huge Double Shower, Large Soaking Tub, and Travertine Floors. The Walk Out Basement Has A Large Finished Media/Game Room and A Powder Bath. It Is Perfectly Set Up For Two Additional Bedroom Suites, Each With Rough In Plumbing.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,180 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,440 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,590 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (88,862 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8714881
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Hidden Pines
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Deck,Front Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by Mainstreet Properties Group LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.