Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,646 sqft, $131/sqft
This Popular Delaney Floor Plan Features A 3 Car Garage, Deluxe Master Bathroom, A Beautiful Great Room With Coffered Ceilings, and 10 Foot Ceilings On The Main Level. The Master Bedroom Has A Bay Window As Well As Coffered Ceilings. Homeowners Will Also Enjoy A Breakfast Nook With A Bay Window and Also Have A Formal Dining Room. This Home Has A Finished Basement With A Flex Room, Rec Area, and A Bedroom With A 3/4 Bath. Also, Every Bedroom Has A Walk-In Closet! Finally, This One Of A Kind Home Is Within Walking Distance To The Cherry Creek Trail! Residents Will Appreciate Easy Access To Popular Schools and Close Proximity To Bar Ccc Park and Flat-Acres Market Center/Parker Pavilions, Which Features A Movie Theater, Shops and Restaurants. Stop By The Sales Center To Tour Our Fully Furnished Models and Discover Your Dream Home Today! (Images Are Of Similar Model Home. Home Does Not Come Furnished.)
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,646 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,964 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,542 sqft
- Lot size: 6,500 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 2221162
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Overlook at Cherry Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Cherokee Trail
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by Richmond Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.