Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,098 sqft, $141/sqft
Hard To Find Ranch In Great Location Near Pool Clubhouse! Large 3 Car Garage. Stunning Open Floorplan With 3 Main Floor Bedrooms, Large Great Room Area, Gourmet Kitchen. Extensive List Of Upgrades and Custom Features Including, Professional Landscaping, Custom Built Ins and Trim Upgrades, Professionally Finished Basement, and Professionally Remodeled Master Bath With Freestanding Tub. This Home Also Has The Optional Covered Back Patio With Fireplace and Upgraded Ribbon Fireplace At The Family Room. This Home Truly Shows Like A Model Inside and Out
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,098 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,589 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,381 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,845 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 8558223
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Ponderosa
- Neighborhood: Heirloom
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2014
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Downdraft,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Legacy Point
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by JS Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.