Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,963 sqft, $151/sqft
New! Ready Now! Take Advantage Of This Award Winning Ranch Floor Plan. This Home Backs Open Space With Incredible Mountain and Downtown Views. You Are Steps Away The 300 Acres Of Open Space and Trails That Surround The Community. Cold Day? Cozy Up On The Couch Next To The Stunning Fireplace In The Great Room. The Beautiful Fireplace Is A Center Piece To The Home. Massive 10' Ceilings Carry Throughout The Home With Custom 8' Doors. This Home Boasts A Large Kitchen Island and Upgraded Kitchen Package. The Expanded Basement Is Ready For You To Fully Finish and Customize After Closing. Come Visit Us At The Community! This Home Is Currently A 2 Bed 2.5 Bath But Can Be Converted Back To Its Original Layout Of 3 Bed 3 Bath. If Buyer Would Like To Keep It As Is They With Receive A 5k Reduction To The Purchase Price.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,963 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,590 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,373 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 12,545 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 7302129
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Idyllwilde
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Builder: Toll Brothers
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pioneer
- Junior High: Cimarron
- High School: Legend
Listing by Keller Williams Preferred Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.