Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,330 sqft, $192/sqft
Priced To Sell! Location,Location!! This Is A Rare Find! Mountain Views From This Lot! This Very Well Maintained Home Has 1.64 Acres With Trees and Seclusion, This Is A Must See! Large Ranch Home, 3 Bedrooms On Main Floor, 2 In Basement. Basement Could Be Mother-In-Law Type Set Up If You Like (See Pictures). Walk Out Basement, Lots Of Room! Updated Flooring In Kitchen and Family Room, New Windows In 2016/2017, Wonderful Wood Burning Fireplace In Living Room. Another Fireplace In Basement. Large Bonus Room In Basement As Well As An Office Area. Updated Bathrooms. 35x40 Heated Shop, Large Rv Doors, Plenty Of Room For Work and Play! Rv Electrical Hookup Outside As Well. Easy Commute To I-25 From Lincoln Or Chambers To E470. Shopping Nearby, All The Amenities Of Parker. New Concrete Driveway Pad Has Been Poured. Large, Beautiful Yard With A Water Feature In The Back, Great Place To Relax and Unwind! Invisible Fence Installed For Your 4-Legged Friends. Is This Your New Home?
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,330 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,330 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,665 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (69,696 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6473208
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Grand View Estates
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Security System,Smoke Free,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Mammoth Heights
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by COLORADO DREAM PROPERTIES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.