Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,143 sqft, $157/sqft
Cul-De-Sac Lot In The Popular Idyllwilde/Reata North Community! Beautiful Mountain Views! Hardwoods On The Main Level! Open Formal Living & Dining Room With Plantation Shutters! Open Kitchen With Cherry Cabinetry, Slab Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances & Nice Sized Eating Space! Sit Back & Relax In The Open Family Room With Gas Log Fireplace! Main Floor Study With See-Thru Fireplace! Master Suite Has Amazing Mountain Views! Nice Sized Secondary Bedrooms! Finished Basement With Recreation Area, One Of A Kind Stone Front Wet Bar With Microwave & Refrigerator, 5th Bedroom & 3/4 Bath! You Will Spend All Summer Out In The Backyard With Trex Deck & Flagstone Patio With Firepit! Dual Furnace and A/C Units! Walking Distance To All Three Schools & The Recreation Center! Recreation Center Has A Community Pool & Fitness Center! This Home Is A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,143 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,109 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 119 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 9,583 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 9458230
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Legend
- Neighborhood: Idyllwilde/Reata North
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2006
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pioneer
- Junior High: Cimarron
- High School: Legend
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.