Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,300 sqft, $185/sqft
This Is The One You™ve Been Waiting For, New Construction On A Wooded Lot That Is Close In Town!!tucked Back In A Quiet Setting With Over 5 Acres That Are Nestled In Ponderosa Pines With Views Of The Snow Capped Rocky Mountains! It Doesn™t Get Any Better Than This!! Open Contemporary Floor Plan That Incorporates Finishes That Are Warm and Relaxing, 2,150 Finished Square Feet With 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Plus 2,150 Additional Square Feet In The Unfinished Walkout Basement That Is Filled With Natural Light! Plumbed For An Elevator! Great Room That Combines The Family Room and Dining Room As One With Cathedral Ceiling With Stacked Windows and Gas Fireplace. Master Suite Features A Large Walk-In Closet (9.4 X 6.6) and Luxurious Bath With Claw Foot Soaking Tub. A Must See!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,300 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,150 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,150 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5 acres (223,898 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6183278
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Black Forest Ranchettes
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Handicap Accessible,Master Suite,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Elevator Access,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.