Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,515 sqft, $155/sqft
Incredible Ranch-Style Home On A Large Walk-Out Lot With Full Finished Basement! Gorgeous Mountain Views, and Backing To Open-Space! The Daniel Plan Features A Study With French Doors, A Gourmet Kitchen With Center Island, and Fireplace With Tile Surround and Mantle. The Extended Patio Is Accessed Through The Dining Area In The Kitchen. The Master Suite Is Private, and Offers A Deluxe Five Piece Bath and Large Walk-In Closet. Two Additional Bedrooms Share A Full Bath. The Finished Walk-Out Basement Has A Large Rec Room With A Rough In For Wet Bar, Flex Room, Bedroom, and 3/4 Bath. Reata Ridge Is A Intimate Community With Easy Access To Parker Road and Located In The Desirable Douglas County School District. Ask About Our Special Incentives! Ready By Spring 2019! (Images Are Of Similar Model Home. Home Does Not Come Furnished.)
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,515 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,597 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,189 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 8,015 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 7243394
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Reata Ridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by Richmond Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.