Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,115 sqft, $149/sqft
This Beautifully Appointed and Spacious Home Has Been Well Loved and Is Ready For Its Next Owners! The Main Floor Is Open and Inviting, With Immaculate Hardwood Floors Connecting The Entry To The Carpeted Office/Den, Dining Room/Flex Space, Living Room and Tiled Eat-In Kitchen. Enjoy Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Huge Island and Walk-In Pantry While Entertaining Or Preparing Your Favorite Meals. The Second Floor Offers A Large Master Suite With A Five Piece Bathroom, Along With Three Other Bedrooms, A Second Bathroom, and The Convenience Of The Laundry Room Upstairs! The Basement Is Finished Masterfully, With A Large Living Room, Two Bedrooms (One Non-Conforming), A Full Bath, and Storage (Tucked Away Cleverly Behind The Guest Room Closet). The Lot Is Professionally and Beautifully Landscaped With A Patio In The Back and Dog Run On The Side. This Great Home Is Move-In Ready and Will Not Last Long!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,115 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,000 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,395 sqft
- Lot size: 5,706 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 8690847
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Meridian
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2013
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Architectural Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Dog Run,Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Prairie Crossing
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by PEAKS TO PLAINS PROPERTIES LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.