Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,508 sqft, $137/sqft
5 Bed 3 Bath Plus Spacious Loft. In Cul-De-Sac. The Formal Dining Room With Elegant Coffered Ceiling Is The Perfect Place To Entertain. The Family Room Is Oversized With A Feature Fireplace and Big Windows Letting In Lots Of Natural Light. The Gourmet Eat-In Kitchen Is Truly Fit For A Chef With White Icing Quartz Counters, Huge Island With Space For Seating, Stainless Steel Appliance Package With Double Ovens and French Door Fridge, Upgraded Kona Cabinetry, Custom Backsplash, and Rich Hardwood Floors. The Main Floor Has A Bedroom and Full Bath, A Perfect Guest Suite. Upstairs The Master Has A Coffered Ceiling and En-Suite Luxury Bath With Dual Slab Granite Vanity, Soaking Tub, Tiled Shower With Seat, and Huge Walk-In Closet. Three Large Well Appointed Bedrooms. With Extended Covered Deck.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,508 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,177 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,331 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,404 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 9465327
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Dove Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Builder: Lennar
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.