Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,348 sqft, $138/sqft
This Home Is Owned By The Listing Agent. This Beautiful Like-New Home Is Located In Dove Village. Home Is Move-In Ready With A Finished Front and Custom Back-Yard. Sprinkler System, Fencing, Outdoor Lighting and A Covered Patio All Included! Spacious Home With 4 Bedrooms/ 3 Bathrooms With A Loft On The Upper Level. The Study/Den and Mudroom Can Be Found On The Main Level. This Cozy Home Comes With Granite Countertops Throughout. It Features A Huge Kitchen Island and Stainless Steel Appliances. Home Is Ready To Entertain With A Double Oven and Open Floor Plan. This Community Offers 2 Large Parks With Playgrounds. Contemporary Home With Gray Tones Throughout. Home Is Move-In Ready, Move In Before The Holidays! Neighborhood Is Located Right Near E-470 and Minutes Away From I-25. Shopping, Dining, Schools and Entertainment Are All Within Minutes.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,348 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,901 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,447 sqft
- Lot size: 6,882 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 5096201
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Dove Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Lennar
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by ROBIN WOOD REALTY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.