Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,432 sqft, $140/sqft
Move-In Ready! Ranch-Style Dearborn Ready For Immediate Move In! Off The Entry, You'll Find A Flex Room, Next, You'll Pass A Convenient Powder Bath and A Dining Room. Straight Ahead, There's An Immense Open Great Room With Fireplace, A Butlers Pantry and A Kitchen With A Large Center Island. The Laundry Is Easily Accessible By The Bedrooms. Tucked Away To The Right Is The Master Suite, Which Offers A Private Deluxe Bath and Two Walk-In Closets. Downstairs, Find A Full Finished Basement With Two Additional Bedrooms, A Bathroom, and A Rec Room. This Home Also Offers A Covered Patio, Finished Basement and More! Stop By The Sales Office Today For More Information!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,432 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,278 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,232 sqft
- Lot size: 8,881 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 3098369
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Reata Ridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Radon Mitigation System,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by Richmond Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.