Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,400 sqft, $211/sqft
Rustic New Home With A Touch Of Modern Overlooking Valley and Mountain Views With Wide Open Spaces. This 4 Bed/3 Bath Home Has A Grand Open Entrance With Bright Open Views Throughout The Main Level. The Gourmet Eat-In Kitchen Has A Large Island For Entertaining An W/Access Into The Formal Dining Room Plenty Of Pantry Storage Space. The Expansive Covered Patio Just Off The Great Room Is Perfect For Outside Bbqing & Enjoying The Valley Panoramic Views. Main Floor Master Is Beautifully Designed and Includes An Amazing Walk-In Shower W/His & Her Vanities and A Huge Walk-In Closet. The Spacious Basement Family Room Is A Perfect Place For Gathering W/A Wet Bar and Gas Log Fire Place. One Of The Spacious Bedrooms Can Be Used As A Mother-N-Law Suite and Also Has Potential For A 5th Bedroom Add. The Large Walk-Out Covered Basement Is Perfect For Outdoor Grilling and Has Plenty Of Views To Go Around. The Over-Sized Side Load Garage Has Ample Room For All Your Toys & Includes A Workshop.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,400 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,000 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,700 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5 acres (218,323 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8492149
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Elbert
- Neighborhood: Elkhorn Ranch
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Builder: Other
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Gutters,Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group of Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.