Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 4,148 sqft, $175/sqft
Country Living Just Minutes From The Metro Area, Shopping and Restaurants. All Paved Access To and From. Very Quiet Interior 5 Acre Site Across From Dedicated Open Space. Required Trees Have Been Planted, Protected and Drip System Irrigated. Outstanding Panoramic Views Of Pikes Peak Too. The Home Has A Full Garden Level Basement, Unfinished and Is Pet and Smoke Free. Great Room Concept With Vaulted Ceilings All In Better Than New Condition. Office Study With French Doors All On One Level. Remember The Walk-In Pantry In The Kitchen. The Front Porch Is Also Covered. The Garage Is A Tandem 3 Car. Lots Of Space To Add Outbuildings Etc. To This Horse Property. The Rough In Bath Is Ready For Finish In The Basement.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 4,148 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,074 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,074 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 5 acres (224,552 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9246106
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Elbert
- Neighborhood: Elkhorn Ranch
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2015
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Other)
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Front Porch,Gutters,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Pine Lane Prim/Inter
- Junior High: Sierra
- High School: Chaparral
Listing by TRANSMARKET PROPERTIES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.