Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,990 sqft, $276/sqft
Come Check Out This Amazing Home With Huge Outbuildings and Views. This Home Has 3 Master Suites and 2 Bedrooms. Enjoy The Hot Tub and Huge Custom Deck. If You Are Looking For Privacy But Close To Town Look No Further! Custom Upgrades Throughout This Home! Move In Ready! A Must See! Outdoor Riding Arena. Perfect For A Home Based Business. 100 Meg Capable High Speed Internet. Back Up Generator.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,990 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,732 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,288 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 5 acres (219,542 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2831581
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Ponderosa
- Neighborhood: Meadow Station
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1984
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs,Pellet,Wood Dining Room,Family Room,Living Room,Other
- Roof: Simulated Shake
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Skylights,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Deck,Front Porch,Garden Area,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Playground Area,Pond/Lake,Professional Landscaping,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by RE/MAX Unlimited Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.