Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,841 sqft, $206/sqft
This Highly-Livable 2-Story Family Home Sits On A Large Acre+ Homesite With Golf Course Vistas. The Exterior Of The Home Features Professionally-Designed Front and Rear Yard Landscaping, Extensive Stucco and Stone, and A Dramatic Entry Loggia. The Main Level Offers Hickory Hardwood Flooring, A Secluded Study, Formal Dining and An Open Kitchen/Great Room/Nook Layout. The Spacious Gourmet Kitchen Includes Stainless Appliances, Quartz Countertops, A Large Island, Walk-In Pantry, and Open Views To The Great Room With Fireplace. The Nook Provides Informal Dining Space & Access To The Covered Rear Outdoor Room. The Upper Level Includes A Large Loft, Conveniently Located Laundry Room W/Sink, 2 Secondary Beds, A Secondary Bath, and A Master Suite With Spa-Like Bath Including A Corner Soaking Tub, Separate Shower, His-And-Her Vanities & Walk-In Closets. The Finished Basement Features A Large Rec Room With Wet Bar With Refrigerator, A 4th Bed, Full Bath & An Unfinished Storage Area.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,841 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,594 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,484 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 1 acres (45,956 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2191675
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Pradera
- View: Golf Course View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Celebrity Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Mountain View
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by Heritage Marketing LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.