Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
8 Bed , 11 Bath, 9,211 sqft, $208/sqft
A Showpiece Of Classic Architectural Prowess and Innovative Design, This Beaver Creek-Esque Home Offers An Elevated Living Experience In The Most Desirable Enclave Of Parker's Renowned, Pradera Golf Community. Every Comfort Has Been Considered and Every Detail Meticulously Included In This Elegant 8-Bedroom, 11-Bathroom Floor Plan. The Sophisticated Gourmet Kitchen, Exquisite Floor-To-Ceiling, Wood-Paneled Library, Voluminous Master Retreat, and 1200 Sq Ft Private Guest Casita Are Among A Few Of Many Luxuries Making This Property's Lavish Appeal, Unrivaled. The Custom Built 9200 Sq Ft Mountain, Contemporary Residence Is A Triumph Of Style and Substance, Showcasing Exquisite Craftsmanship, Cutting-Edge Design, and Panoramic Skyline Views Overlooking City-To-Mountain Vistas. Situated Next To The Signature Golf Hole, This Coveted 1.56 Acre Private Lot Features Ample Outdoor Lounging and Entertainment Space Including Striking Fire Features, Outdoor Chef's Kitchen, and Pristine Landscaping.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 11
- Total Sqft: 9,211 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,771 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,590 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (68,041 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7708002
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Pradera
- View: City View,Golf Course View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2007
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 5 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Bedroom,Family Room,Great Room,Kitchen,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Security System,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Water Softener,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Wraparound Porch,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Mountain View
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by Premier Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.