Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,508 sqft, $117/sqft
Stunning Home In Pradera. Tons Of Upgrades! Vaulted Ceilings, Plantation Shutters, Gleaming Hardwoods Floors, 3 Fireplaces. Gourmet Kitchen With Cherry Cabinetry, Slab Granite Counters & Island, Stainless Appliances, Double Ovens, Gas Cooktop. Main Floor Study/5th Bedroom With French Doors. 4 Bedrooms Up With 3 Full Baths. Master Suite Is Pure Luxury With Retreat, 2 Sided Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings and Amazing 5 Piece Bath. Loft Area, Jack-N-Jill Bath. This Home Is On A Quiet 1/3 Acre Corner Lot Entry To A Low Traffic Cul-De-Sac and Is Just Minutes From Downtown Parker, Walking Distance To The Popular Cherry Creek Trail System and A Quick 10 Minutes To I-25. Don't Miss Out On This Lovely Parker Home; Come By and Take A Look!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,508 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,683 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,825 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 14,505 sqft (0.33 acres)
- MLS ID: 6550305
- On Market: 7 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Pradera
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2005
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Pantry,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by MB GRANT REAL ESTATE
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.