Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,918 sqft, $199/sqft
This Beautifully Crafted & Maintained Custom Home Sits On A Huge 1.74ac Lot. A Spacious Entryway Invites You Into The Home & Tray Ceilings In The Dinning Room & Office Add Elegance. Custom Tile In Bathrooms & The Master Is Heated. Main Floor Has 5 Plank Wood Flooring & Alder Cabinets. The Open Kitchen Is Perfect For Entertaining While Custom Windows Let You Enjoy Panoramic Views. The Serenity In The Outdoor Living Space Includes A Partially Covered Deck Off The Great Room & Master Suite In Addition To A Lower Level Patio With A Gas Fire Pit. The Backyard Is Lined With Beautiful Trees On A Irrigation System. Entire Lot Is Wired With An Invisible Fence To Contain Pets, While Also Allowing Freedom. Audio System On Main Floor, Garage & Deck. Colorado Lifestyle Enthusiast Love The North Facing Deck Offering Privacy For Entertaining, & A Backyard Strategically Landscaped With Fast Growing Trees & Wildlife Viewing. Close To Gorgeous Pradera Golf Club, I25, Parker & Cherry Creek Trails
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,918 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,518 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,959 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (75,751 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2490610
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Pradera
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2007
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer,Water Softener
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Lighting,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Northeast
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by Your Castle Real Estate Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.