Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 5,038 sqft, $164/sqft
Situated On A Spacious 1.55-Acre Homesite, This Fresh, Contemporary Ranch Is Part Of The Brand-New Signature Series By Celebrity Custom Homes. Beautiful and Livable, This Home Includes 2,598 Finished Sq Ft With 2-Beds and 2.5-Bathrooms, Plus An Additional 2,400+ Sq Ft In The Unfinished Basement For Storage Or Future Living Space. A Spacious and Light-Filled Main Level Captures The Home™s Beautiful Pradera Views and Includes; Extensive Mill-Run Hickory Hardwood Flooring, An Open Kitchen/Dining/Great Room Layout, Study, Master Suite With Spacious Spa-Like Bath, Guest Suite, Laundry Room, and Powder Bath. An Open-Concept Great Room With Welcoming Fireplace Connects To A Chef™s Kitchen With Large Eat-In Island, Upgraded Maple Cabinetry, Mosaic Tile Backsplash, Quartz Countertops, and Stainless Steel Kitchenaid Appliance Package Complete With Dual Fuel Range. The Exterior Of The Home Features A 3-Car Garage, Concrete Tile Roof and Rear Outdoor Room Perfect For Outdoor Living.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 5,038 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,598 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,440 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 2 acres (67,692 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3064787
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Pradera
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Celebrity Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Mountain View
- Junior High: Sagewood
- High School: Ponderosa
Listing by Heritage Marketing LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.